Re: eot and pfr files

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2000 - 10:47:52 EST

Let me add that at this point the trigeminal site (cited below) does not use
WEFT for two reasons:

1) the pages were really two complex to be handled by the wizard, and
2) All of the important opentype features like reordering did not work
properly

With each new version I try again, as I eventually hope to be able to use
it!

michka

a new book on internationalization in VB at
http://www.i18nWithVB.com/