RE: URDU fonts

From: Houman Pournasseh (houmanp@Exchange.Microsoft.com)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2000 - 13:50:12 EST

To add to what have been said by Michael, I should say, that some of the
big fonts (multi-script) shipped with Windows 2000 had a GSub table
problem with regards to few Urdu specific characters. Part of these
issues have been addressed for SP1 and the remaining will be resolved in
Whistler. Tahoma, Microsoft Sans Serif and Arial are the best fonts for
Urdu.
Houman
Microsoft Corporation