RE: URDU fonts

From: Houman Pournasseh (houmanp@Exchange.Microsoft.com)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2000 - 14:41:46 EST

Tahoma, when it comes to Arabic script (both Arabic and Farsi languages)
has a funny shape of some characters (example of ending MIME) that give
the look of a kid handwriting ;-) This is why we at Microsoft have
chosen Microsoft Sans Serif for Arabic Windows 2000 default UI language
font. But Tahoma still remains a quality font and the current shape is
pleasant for a lot contexts.
Houman