Re: Looking for a Bidi Editor with Java Sources

From: Eric Mader (
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 12:38:59 EST

Look at

This is an open source project which contains the kind of editor you're
looking for. The editor classes are in There's a sample
editor in

Eric Mader
IBM Globalization Center of Competency, Cupertino

Darya Said-Akbari <> on 12/04/2000 06:17:21 AM

To: "Unicode List" <>
Subject: Looking for a Bidi Editor with Java Sources

Hi all,

It seems that I have to do it by myself, to write a bidi editor in Java.
I even started to write it, but before I finish this I like to ask you
whether anyone from you knows from such an bidi editor that is already
written in Java.

If so, please let me know. I mean I want a really bidi editor a really
UNICODE-based bidi editor. You know what I mean?

best regards,