Re: Keymap for Iranian Keyboards

From: Mark Leisher (
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 11:21:00 EST

    Darya> Hi all, does anyone know about a standard keymap for iranian
    Darya> keyboards or a keymap for iranian standard keyboards. That would
    Darya> really interest me. There are several layouts that I have seen but
    Darya> all different to each other.

You are probably looking for the ISIRI 2901-1994 layout. You can find images
and a simple ASCII mapping table here:
Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab Cinema, radio, television, magazines are a
New Mexico State University school of inattention: people look without
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL seeing, listen without hearing.
Las Cruces, NM 88003 -- Robert Bresson