Re: Keymap for Iranian Keyboards

From: Mark Leisher (
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 15:22:44 EST

>> You are probably looking for the ISIRI 2901-1994 layout. You can find
>> images and a simple ASCII mapping table here:

    Roozbeh> I'm not sure, but I think the last time I checked the mapping
    Roozbeh> table, it had some problems. But the picture is correct. A
    Roozbeh> scanned version of the real standard is also available from:

I thought I added your suggested changes quite some time ago, but perhaps I
Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab Cinema, radio, television, magazines are a
New Mexico State University school of inattention: people look without
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL seeing, listen without hearing.
Las Cruces, NM 88003 -- Robert Bresson