Re: OT (Kind of): Determining whether Locales are left-to-right or right-to-left.

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 12:36:03 EST

Well, there are lots of other Arabic script locales. Here is from a message
from Elaine Keown just the other day:

Arabic Balti Baluchi Berber Farsi Hausa Karaite Kashmiri Kazakh
Kirghiz Kurmanji Luri Mazanderani Moplah Panjabi---Pakistani Pashto
Pulaar Sindhi Siraiki (also known as Saraiki or Lahnda or Western Panjabi)
Sulu Uighur Urdu Uzbek Wolof

There are also several Hebrew ones such as Yiddish, Aramaic, etc.

MichKa

Michael Kaplan
Trigeminal Software, Inc.
http://www.trigeminal.com/