your guidance

From: Peter_Constable@sil.org
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 08:46:54 EST

----- Forwarded by Peter Constable/IntlAdmin/WCT on 12/11/2000 07:52 AM
-----
|--------+---------------------------->
| | sreekant |
| | <sreekant@netesolu|
| | tions.com> |
| | |
| | 12/08/2000 10:58 |
| | PM |
| | |
|--------+---------------------------->
  | |
  | To: Peter Constable/IntlAdmin/WCT@SIL |
  | cc: |
  | Subject: your guidance |

greetings,

 I am working on an assignment(site builder) and am supposed to make it
unicode compatible.

I have also downloaded WEFT and it is working well for some indian
fonts.

PROBLEM is:
My site is on the server and I give an option to the user to enter
characters in his language in a text area of a html page. Now how should

I store,save and reflect this data on the html page?

Let us assume that the user enters some characters (in his language) in
a text area of a html page and submits to the server by using some
editor . My question is how should my server catch them,store them and
display them back not only to THIS user but to all users who access his

site.

I request your guidance in this behalf.

Thanks and regards,
Sreekanth Devarakonda