Re: your guidance

From: Michael (michka) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 10:23:50 EST

I sent private e-mail explaining that what they want (the ability to input
text not supported by the system) is not really an option under Windows,
except perhaps through hacks (and maybe some third party products, though I
do not know of any that would handle all the languages he is thinking of).

Of course, if I had known that they were sending mail privately to everyone
who responded to them on the list, I might not have taken the time. <s>

MichKa

Michael Kaplan
Trigeminal Software, Inc.
http://www.trigeminal.com/