Re: Transcriptions of Unicode

From: Shigemichi Yazawa (yazawa@diac.com)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 14:17:26 EST

At Tue, 12 Dec 2000 10:25:59 -0800 (GMT-0800),
Michael (michka) Kaplan <michka@trigeminal.com> wrote:
> Ok, it happened again. I can send mail to other people and the encoding
> stays intact. Just the Unicode List is losing it. Does anyone have any ideas
> on this?

I think that's because the list server strip off almost all the mail
header information. The server should retain

header to allow mail clients to display the message in the right
encoding.

It would be even better if the server retain In-Reply-To: header so
that I can view the messages in thread.

Shigemichi Yazawa
yazawa@diac.com