Re: FW: Problem of translation: Wordperfect/Mac to Word

From: John Jenkins (
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 20:14:30 EST

On Tuesday, December 12, 2000, at 02:35 PM, Magda Danish (Unicode) wrote:

I have many documents which are in Wordperfect format (for Mac).  However, there is some problem between Wordperfect and my computer which is system 9.0 on a G3.  I would like to open up the Wordperfect documents outside of wordperfect and then convert.  Any ideas?

It sounds like they could use a general file-conversion program like MacLink Plus.