Re: URDU fonts

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 01:48:53 EST

Paresh,

What free Urdu font do you refer to? What version of Word?

As was said previously, Arabic Windows 98 CANNOT be counted on for input of
Unicode Urdu, as there are 14 characters missing from cp1256 and there is no
keyboard. The font is likely a hack that is replacing other letters with
Urdu ones.

On Win98, all you will be able to really do is DISPLAY text; not input it.

MichKa

Michael Kaplan
Trigeminal Software, Inc.
http://www.trigeminal.com/