URDU fonts

From: MULTI-LINGUIST (mlinguist@mantraonline.com)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2000 - 22:58:50 EST

Is it possible to type Urdu in Arabic Windows for a website?? I have come to know that Arabic Windows does not support any TTF Urdu fonts. Is this true?
If it is true, then is it possible to transfer the fonts of Universal Word (Urdu typing software) to Arabic Windows and then type Urdu?
Can we paste the Urdu text into the HTML files? If someone could also tell whether these fonts would support the Unicode system.
I am actually confused.
If all the above is not understandable, can someone simply tell which software to use for converting an English Website into URDU?? And what procedure to follow.
Best regards
Paresh Agarwal