Re: [langue-fr] L'anglais est-il une langue universelle ?

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 16:07:26 EST

I have not seen a posting from you that would answer Tex's questions. The
entire post was inflammatory, and given the fact that you do apparently
associate it with your own feelings vis-a-vis French/English in Quebec it
even becomes to some degree self-serving.

So, lets try again, shall we? :-)

For the record, please count me in as one of those who was offended
personally (as discussed earlier by Rick).

1) Why is this pertinent to the Unicode list?
2) What is it you are asking Unicode to keep doing or stop doing (which will
be clearer once you answer #1).

MichKa

Michael Kaplan
Trigeminal Software, Inc.