Re: [langue-fr] L'anglais est-il une langue universelle ?

From: Alain LaBonté  (alb@iquebec.com)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 11:58:02 EST

À 12:01 2000-12-21 -0500, Dennis L. Goyette Sr. a écrit:
>If you don't know who wrote, then why was it posted?? I truly doubt a
>native English speaking person wrote it.... I wouldn't trash myself, so
>why would that person trash their self???

[Alain] You could be surprised to see how many people bash their own
country, and language, and culture, and origins, everywhwere in the
world... That's life...

[Dennis]
> Besidees, this discussion has gone on long enough in what is suppose to
> be an Unicode forum..... how about we just drop it and call it history???

[Alain] I agree.

Alain LaBonté
Québec

Vous avez un site perso ?
2 millions de francs à gagner sur i(france) !
Webmasters : ZE CONCOURS ! http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/concours.emailif