Re: Multiple internets

From: Suzan Gallerito (jameskass@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 15:37:22 EST

Alain LaBonté wrote:

> I would much like to communicate with him using
> Unicode. However that's a game that has to have two
> participating players (and he is not a "computer person").

He shouldn't have to be a "computer person" in order to
reset the encoding of his e-mail program. Since he is as
a brother to you and has taught you Mandarin, perhaps it
is time for you to return the favor and help him with his
encoding issues. If his program is not Unicode-aware, there
are several freely available programs which are, and you can
help him to locate, install, and use a new program.

Best regards,

James Kass.