Re: Multiple internets

From: Alain LaBonté  (alb@iquebec.com)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 19:11:04 EST

À 12:17 2000-12-21 -0800, James Kass a écrit:
>Alain LaBonté wrote:
>

> > I would much like to communicate with him using
> > Unicode. However that's a game that has to have two
> > participating players (and he is not a "computer person").
>
>He shouldn't have to be a "computer person" in order to
>reset the encoding of his e-mail program.

[Alain] Easy to say... For example, I can't do Unicode with my French
version of Eudopra Pro (4.2)...

[James]
> Since he is as
>a brother to you and has taught you Mandarin, perhaps it
>is time for you to return the favor and help him with his
>encoding issues. If his program is not Unicode-aware, there
>are several freely available programs which are, and you can
>help him to locate, install, and use a new program.

[Alain] Do you have any clues on how to do this with the following
mailer he uses on his site (perhaps through a LAN):

Novell GroupWise Internet Agent 5.5.3.1 ?

Do you have any experience in this? If yes, I am interested.

Alain LaBonté
on vacation for the next 17 days
Québec

Vous avez un site perso ?
2 millions de francs à gagner sur i(france) !
Webmasters : ZE CONCOURS ! http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/concours.emailif