Re: Multiple internets

From: James Kass (jameskass@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Dec 22 2000 - 00:33:50 EST

Alain LaBonté wrote:

[Alain] Do you have any clues on how to do this
[Alain] with the following mailer he uses on his
[Alain] site (perhaps through a LAN):

[Alain] Novell GroupWise Internet Agent 5.5.3.1 ?

[Alain] Do you have any experience in this? If yes, I am interested.

Sorry, no direct experience with this one, but since there
are pages about this product on the net in various languages
and scripts, it should be possible.

http://systems.curtin.edu.au/grpwise/ADMIN/gwia.htm

... an on-line guide to this program.

See Chapter 6, "Enhance Functionality".

Look at the PREAMBLE.ALL vs. PREAMBLE.TXT as well as
the section on MIMETYPE.CFG, for starters.

Perhaps another list member can give a straightforward
answer to this one, but I hope this helps.

Best regards,

James Kass.