Re: [langue-fr] L'anglais est-il une langue universelle ?

From: Guy Schockaert (guy.schockaert@euronet.be)
Date: Sun Dec 31 2000 - 13:10:30 EST

on 31/12/2000 18:12, John H. Jenkins at jenkins@apple.com wrote:

> At 4:53 AM -0800 12/31/00, Michael Everson wrote:
>> Ar 07:48 -0800 2000-12-30, scríobh Patrick Andries:

>> Actually, all human beings are naturally gifted with languages, so long as
>> they are introduced to those languages young enough. Like well before 10.
>>

> This is really a bit part of the problem IMHO. In the US, we don't
> even *start* teaching foreign languages to children until their in
> their teens at best, and for the most part foreign languages are
> treated as "foreign," and not something to use in everyday
> conversation about the home.
>
> --
> =====
> John H. Jenkins
> jenkins@apple.com
> jenkins@mac.com
> http://homepage.mac.com/jenkins/

Yes this is correct, John,
When languages will be teach as a tools to communicated to other?
as a open mind peace process...
When languages will be teach during a scientist, mathematical or
geographical lesson?...
It is important that much people as possible listen the possibilities to
communicated and develop the possibilities to wrote in other system
as well as Hebrew, Latin, Korean, Japonesse, Thay, Mongolian or other

This subject on this unicode list are important and very interesting
as We know why unicode must be well develop.

Have a very good new year evening and see you next millenium

NiceGuy

:-) ;-) :-? °-) ˜l– ~!° °-° ^!^ —!~ ~!¹ ~!° °‹° (*!*)
Guy-A. Schockaert, Designer Graphique,
UDB, HFDIA, FSTD, Design for the World

Past President Icograda 1999-2001
International Council of Graphic Design Associations

Ad hoc Design s.p.r.l.
Atelier conseil en communication visuelle
Venelle aux Quatre Noeuds 98
B - 1150 Bruxelles - Belgique

T +32 02 770 65 42
F +32 02 770 14 02
Hand phone +32 0475 76 33 22
E.mail : guy.schockaert@euronet.be
:-o :-/ :-P :-D :-| :-> :-)8 °.-) ,¹-) .-) :-} *<:-) (:)-)

This document is for the personal and private attention of the addressee
and should be read by the addressee only. Ad hoc Design accepts no
liability and/ or responsibility whatsoever for all and any consequences
arising out of but not limited to the receipt by a party, other than the
addressee, of this communication. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify us immediately thereof by telephone. Kindly destroy
this communication immediately. Any form of reproduction, dissemination,
copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this
communication is strictly prohibited.

www.icograda.org

--
Let's meet in South Africa!
At the ICOGRADA Congress, Continental Shift 2001