Re: GBK, HZ and EUC-TW

Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 07:42:03 EST

On Fri, 5 Jan 2001, Lars Marius Garshol wrote:

> If anyone has
> any a GBK-to-Unicode mapping table or knows of example web pages or
> text documents in any of these encodings, I would be happy to hear
> about them.

Unless I'm missing something as usual, GBK is a Microsoft extension
to GB 2312, so the resources at
might be relevant, specifically the text file
which looks like a GBK to Unicode mapping table.

I tried to find some sample pages in CGK encoding at but didn't find anything.
Probably I just didn't try hard enough - I was a bit afraid of
finding something and then not knowing what to do with it.