Re: GBK, HZ and EUC-TW

From: Lars Marius Garshol (
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 08:09:05 EST

* Jukka Korpela
| Unless I'm missing something as usual, GBK is a Microsoft extension
| to GB 2312, so the resources at
| might be relevant, specifically the text file
| which looks like a GBK to Unicode mapping table.

It does indeed look like such a mapping table, but I did not really
trust myself to be right on that and to interpret it correctly. I
have, however, gotten another mapping table off-list now, so that I
can compare the two and see if they match up.
| I tried to find some sample pages in CGK encoding at
| but didn't find anything.

Nor did I, but thank you anyway. This looks like a very useful site.

--Lars M.