Re: relation between unicode and font

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (
Date: Mon Jan 08 2001 - 12:09:00 EST

I am hesitant to even call it user error.

Its not like the person who does not have another option when it comes to
sending Tamil e-mail from their Windows 98 machine really has a choice.

The USER is doing the best they can with what they have... and since the
customer is always right I feel very comfortable saying its a limitation of
the software. :-)

Michael Kaplan
Trigeminal Software, Inc.