Kang Jie introduction?

From: Ayers, Mike (Mike_Ayers@bmc.com)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2001 - 12:37:39 EST

        I am looking for a tutorial or introduction to Kang Jie typing.
Kang Jie, sometimes called Chang Jie, as well as some other transliterations
(none of which I('m quite sure that I'm spelling correctly, as I don't have
a reference handy), is a language and dialect independent method for typing
CJK characters (question: is there a general name for [hanzi|kanji|hanja]?)
based (loosely) on radicals. I have software which permits me to type with
Kang Jie, bu no idea what to type. Does anyone know how I can get started?


/"\ /|/|ike /+yers
\ / ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 X Against HTML Mail Test Engineer
/ \ BMC Software, Inc.

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Tue Jul 10 2001 - 17:21:17 EDT