arabic and japanese

From: sreekant (sreekant@netesolutions.com)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 07:13:21 EST

hi,
this is with reference to my earlier question yesterday regarding
resource bundles and languages like arabic and japanese.
As suggested by you i have created the file for the above languages and
stored them
in a resource bundle file with .properties extension and valid charsets.
My goal is to build a menu with different language i.e if i run my
program saying:
java myprog fr FR (french) my menu is displayed in french and similarly
in resource bundles.
if i say the same in japanese or arabic however i am seeing junk
characteres.
kindly suggest me a solution to this problem.

Sreekanth