Re: Transcriptions of "Unicode"

From: Tex Texin (texin@progress.com)
Date: Mon Jan 15 2001 - 17:48:02 EST

Wasn't it Dan Quayle who said they speak Latin in Latin America?

--
According to Murphy, nothing goes according to Hoyle.
Tex Texin                      Director, International Business

http://www.Progress.com #1 Embedded Database

Globalization Program http://www.Progress.com/partners/globalization.htm ---------------------------------------------------------------------------