Re: UNICODE application on IBM Mainframe

From: Lisa Moore (lisam@us.ibm.com)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 14:18:47 EST

The IMS DB supports UTF-16. Actually, you can store anything you want in
an IMS DB - if you want to provide all your own transaction management.
IMS provides transaction management for UTF-16, just not through any
3270-based applications.

Lisa

Markus Scherer <markus.scherer@jtcsv.com> on 01/23/2001 10:18:35 AM