Re: Radical Index online? (was Re: Chemistry on chinesse. (CJK))

From: Pierpaolo BERNARDI (bernardp@cli.di.unipi.it)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 06:39:52 EST

On Wed, 24 Jan 2001, Richard Cook wrote:

> Um, I think I misunderstood. What Radical index are you talking about?
> The one for Ext. B?

I was talking about the index for the hanzi's ordered by radical+strokes
which can be found at the end of the book, since I wanted to check whether
high numbered elements were there. I know the look and pronunciations of
these characters, but don't know any code (in whatsoever charset).

I was not expecting to find the index updated with the ext.B characters,
but the 3.0, yes. 8-(

It means that I'll have to wait until I'm back at home in a few days, to
check.

Thanks anyway!

Pierpaolo