Re: Benefits of Unicode

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Sun Jan 28 2001 - 12:48:53 EST

Well, its more than just that, in my opinion. Besides, they could always use
GB-18030, right? <g>

Most people in the world do not currently think too far beyond their own
borders; of those who do, most do not think beyond the script that is
generally used in their borders.

Sure, Unicode lets the big companies ship products to all of those people --
but the average person does not care that their copy of Word can

MichKa

Michael Kaplan
Trigeminal Software, Inc.
http://www.trigeminal.com/