[ OT ] ISO 10646-x and Unicode 3.0 and Hebrew ?

From: Elaine Keown (keown@altavista.com)
Date: Fri Feb 02 2001 - 10:53:56 EST

Hello,

What version of ISO 10646-x is the same as Unicode 3.0? Are there ISO updates each time that correspond to the Unicode 3.0.1 and so forth?

Also, are the Hebrew sections in the corresponding ISO version the same as in Unicode, e.g., is there a main Hebrew block and then an "Alphabetic Presentation Forms" section with other Hebrew items?

If some kind soul owns the corresponding ISO documentation, I would really appreciate being sent the complete bibliographic reference(s), especially with page numbers for the ISO Hebrew section(s).

We are preparing our Aramaic-Hebrew work for the Web, and we currently own 2 copies of Unicode 3.0 and no copies of the ISO parallel text(s).
-----------Elaine Keown

http://www.shopping.altavista.com