Re: Benefits of Unicode

From: Tex Texin (texin@progress.com)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 03:10:02 EST

I made a couple of small wording changes and fixed the table so
the columns are equal sizes. Thanks to Mark Davis for the suggestions.

(I tried several ways of specifying
column size and it turned out both Netscape and IE ignore the
specs in favor of not wrapping the URLs in the table cells.
So I replaced the URLs with a text phrase and then the columns
size properly. I like to see the url's directly in the page,
so I put a list of them after the table. I know, it's a strange
fetish.)

tex