I made a couple of small wording changes and fixed the table so
the columns are equal sizes. Thanks to Mark Davis for the suggestions.
(I tried several ways of specifying
column size and it turned out both Netscape and IE ignore the
specs in favor of not wrapping the URLs in the table cells.
So I replaced the URLs with a text phrase and then the columns
size properly. I like to see the url's directly in the page,
so I put a list of them after the table. I know, it's a strange
Tex Texin wrote:
> I have put the page up at:
> I'll put further updates there as well.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Tue Jul 10 2001 - 17:21:19 EDT