Re: Klingon silliness

From: Tex Texin (texin@progress.com)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 16:23:00 EST

Perhaps the real question is what is the criteria for including or
excluding a fictional script. I have deleted John's mail, but
his criteria applied more broadly than Klingon if I recall.

Should we worry about elvish communication and not Klingon?
Do we apply a business case to fictional scripts and not
to other scripts?

I think if we had a more objective criteria that we could apply
generally
we could rule yes or
no, without regard for the gentleness of the proposer or the
fierceness of the warriors that would use it.

But we are not there yet...
tex

--
According to Murphy, nothing goes according to Hoyle.
Tex Texin                      Director, International Business

http://www.Progress.com #1 Embedded Database

Globalization Program http://www.Progress.com/partners/globalization.htm ---------------------------------------------------------------------------