Re: Klingon silliness

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 16:58:40 EST

From: "Rick McGowan" <rick@unicode.org>

> I have said repeatedly over the years, that I will enterain the encoding
> of Klingon when the tribble-kissing wimps at the Klingon High Command beam
> an armed delegation into a UTC meeting and demand the encoding of their
> script. Until then, I see no reason to consider encoding this script.

I think we should not say this too loudly, though. They apparently get quite
dressed up for conventions and such, and I could easily imagine such a
spectacle happening.

MichKa

Michael Kaplan
Trigeminal Software, Inc.
http://www.trigeminal.com/

P.S. Klingons reportedly hate tribbles, and vice versa. :-)