RE: Well

From: Marco Cimarosti (marco.cimarosti@essetre.it)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 04:34:43 EST

Dan wrote, about the Klingon proposal:
> I think theres a good chance if ratified the item could make
> funny story of the day globally; you know, evening news
> style. [...}
> Tens of millions of people would think; Hey, what is this
> unicode thing? [...]

Well, then, can you imagine the benefit of a murder at an UTC meeting?
It would keep the attention of media on Unicode for months, during the
trial.

_ Marco :-)

P.S.: *Disclaimer*.
If you are reading this e-mail in the context of the "Unicode Technical
Meeting" murder case file, please notice that this message was intended as
humor (read "humour" if in a British law court). Also notice that, when I
wrote this message, I had no elements whatsoever to believe that Mr.
<murderer's name goes here> had an obsession against Mr. <victim's name goes
here>.