Re: Unicode market acceptance

From: Tex Texin (
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 15:59:37 EST

Looks excellent! I'll use some of those ideas and Michka's cost

By the way, told me they are quitting the hosting
business so my pages will need to move again. I'll let you
know where it goes. Richard, you are welcome to host a copy
at your site. I'll make a note to make sure when I update it to
copy you.

Richard Cook wrote:
> Tex Texin wrote:
> >
> > not the same as work for execs. The success of Unicode is obvious
> > to us (techies) is not clear to them.
> Tex,
> Recently looking at and talking about this
> with some people, initiated and uninitiated, I quickly wrote this:
> trying to make absolutely clear, in non-technical language what some of
> the benefits are.
> Comments? 4-letter words?
> --Richard

According to Murphy, nothing goes according to Hoyle.
Tex Texin                      Director, International Business      +1-781-280-4271 Fax:+1-781-280-4655
Progress Software Corp.        14 Oak Park, Bedford, MA 01730
Sign up now for PROGRESS Worldwide Exchange June 3-7, 2001, Washington