Re: Unicode market acceptance

From: Tex Texin (texin@progress.com)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 15:59:37 EST

Richard,
Looks excellent! I'll use some of those ideas and Michka's cost
comments.

By the way, homepage.com told me they are quitting the hosting
business so my pages will need to move again. I'll let you
know where it goes. Richard, you are welcome to host a copy
at your site. I'll make a note to make sure when I update it to
copy you.

tex

--
According to Murphy, nothing goes according to Hoyle.
Tex Texin                      Director, International Business