Re: Unicode complaints

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 17:19:29 EST

I think this would fall into the camp of "make one user happy, confuse the
heck out of another." There is no one single, intuitive algorithm that could
be used, which everyone would like.

With that said, I am sure that there are improvements that could be made
here. But they would have to be made by people who do mind the complaining
that will follow from all the people who have other ideas on what makes
sense.

michka