CNS codepoint question...

From: Doug Schiffer (laotzu@dreamscape.com)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 01:43:06 EST

Is the new Unihan Extension B supposed to complete mapping of all CNS 92
codepoints to Unicode, or will there still be CNS 1992 characters with
no match?

I ask because I made a cref between IRG_TSource to Unicode, and there
were over 900 CNS points that had no match to Unihan CJK, Extension A or
Extension B. I have a list of the gaps, if anyone is interested.

--
"Religion is based, I think, primarily and mainly upon fear. It is
partly the terror of the unknown, and partly the wish to feel that you