RE: benefits of unicode

From: Marco Cimarosti (marco.cimarosti@essetre.it)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 04:17:49 EDT

Tex, would you please add this entry to your Benefits of Unicode page:

        "It allows you to overcome bigoted prohibitions on mailing lists".

In fact, it is enough that you choose proper code points (e.g. U+203A from
the General Punctuation block, or U+0455, U+0435, U+0445 from the Cyrillic
block) and you are free to quote entire messages and talk about ѕех, sех,
ѕeх, ѕеx, seх, sеx, ѕex!

_ Marco ☺