Re: Strange plane 1 behaviour

From: Tex Texin (texin@progress.com)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 17:49:55 EST

Otto Stolz wrote:

> I have tested three browsers with the example page
> <http://www.geocities.com/i18nguy/unicode-example-plane1.html>,
> which comprises NCRs of plane 1 characters.

Thanks Otto. There certainly would be value in creating an identical
page in UTF-8 rather than NCRs, for further testing, and I intend to
provide one, I just haven't had the time. Actually, it started out as
utf-8 and became ncr's when we found that is what worked for IE.

Maybe over the weekend...
tex

Tex Texin                    Director, International Business
mailto:Texin@Progress.com    Tel: +1-781-280-4271
the Progress Company         Fax: +1-781-280-4655
For a compelling demonstration for Unicode:
http://www.geocities.com/i18nguy/unicode-example.html