FW: Unicode fonts

From: Magda Danish (Unicode) (v-magdad@microsoft.com)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 12:35:06 EST

-----Original Message-----
From: Per Eriksson [mailto:per.eriksson@gmx.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 4:58 AM
To: info@unicode.org
Subject: Unicode fonts

Could you please mention a Unicode font that comes in not only regular,
but also bold, italic and bold italic styles? I already know of one:
Times New Roman. Unfortunately, for most other "Unicode fonts" I've seen
the word processor has to produce bold and italic looks by for instance
leaning the font in the case of the italic style... I'm looking for a
font that preferably consists of four different files for the four
different styles. Do you know of any?

Per Eriksson
per.eriksson@gmx.net