Re: Funky characters, Japanese, and Unicode

From: $B$m!;!;!;!;(B $B$m!;!;!;(B (juuitchan@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 12:45:17 EST

>Marco Cimarosti wrote,
> > juuitchan wrote:
> > > 1. I have a Geocities page now. I do not know what encoding
> > > Geocities uses,
> >
> > URL?
> >

>Perhaps it's:
>http://www.geocities.co.jp/AnimeComic-Pen/9973

That was a page which I wrote when I was having a hard time with homepages,
and in a very BAD mood. If you can read a little Japanese, you will know
what kind of mood I was in. Just watch the dancing hiragana in one of the
java applets. Oh, now I remember. I put that header in so that the hiragana
would not get eaten.

My new page is:

http://www.geocities.com/elevendigitboy

Note that it is .com, not .co.jp. However, I have had no mojibake on this
page!! Also, the page is zero content. I want it that way. Whenever I put
up content, it gets eaten or something! If I have content, I write it on
some other page or something. Besides, who needs content when you've got
links like mine?

$BBg?M5$$N2qOC%D!<%k(B MSN $B%a%C%;%s%8%c!<$N%@%&%s%m!<%I$O$3$A$i(B
http://messenger.msn.co.jp/