Re: Devanagari

From: Aman Chawla (creativezeal@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 22:44:00 EST

Taking the extra links into account the sizes are:
English: 10.4 Kb
Devanagari: 15.0 Kb
Thus the Dev. page is 1.44 times the Eng. page. For sites providing archives
of documents/manuscripts (in plain text) in Devanagari, this factor could be
as high as approx. 3 using UTF-8 and around 1 using ISCII.