FW: Please help me

From: Magda Danish (Unicode) (v-magdad@microsoft.com)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 13:46:36 EST

-----Original Message-----
From: King of kids [mailto:waris@xju.edu.cn]
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2002 1:55 AM
To: info@unicode.org
Subject: Please help me

Dear Sir/Madam,

  Recently, I have heard of that all the Uighur (also called Uyghur,
which is more standard in Uyghur Langauage) language letters are already
in the Unicode Standard 3.1. I have seen all the Uyghur letters in:
    1. http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U0600.pdf
    2. http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U0600.pdf
    3. http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/UFE70.pdf
  But, I could not find some of them within any font sets of
Windows98/XP/2000. Could you tell me where can I find a font set
(ex:Like Lucida Sans Unicode) in which I can find The Unicode Standard
3.1's Uyghur letters?(A font that contains all codes points within The
Unicode Standard 3.1.)

  Regards,

An Uyghur in Xinjiang Uyghur's Autonomous Region, PRC
99' Graduage Student
Computer Department, Xinjiang University
Waris Abdukerim

* I would like to remind you that some Uighur(Uyghur) letters were not
available in The Unicode Standard 3.0, but I found all of them in The
Unicode Standard 3.1. Thanks very much.