Re: Variation Selection

From: Barry Caplan (bcaplan@i18n.com)
Date: Sun Jan 27 2002 - 22:58:28 EST

At 10:29 PM 1/27/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>In a message dated 2002-01-27 18:51:35 Pacific Standard Time,
>juuitchan@hotmail.com writes:
>
> > First, have we all servers?
>
>No. Assuming we all do is no better than assuming we all have broadband or
>T1 connections.

Yes, we do all have servers:

Yahoo is your friend - you can get an unlimited number of 6mb (I think,
maybe more) accounts for free. Store images in briefcase.yahoo.com/yourid.
Store any files in briefcase.yahoo.com/yourid.

Also, this list is mirrored on a yahoo group. the group has storage space
too. I don't know ho the moderator of that group is, but maybe he/she can
assist.

In any of these cases, all that needs to be passed to the list is the url.

Frankly, the issue of unexpected attachments in email is not the size for
me, but it does cause me security concerns. I would much rather decide
whether or not to download a file then to wake up one morning with a virus
or worse.

Best Regards,

Barry Caplan
bcaplan@i18n.com
www.i18n.com - coming soon, preview available now
News | Tools | Process for Global Software
Team I18N