Re: Variation Selection

From: Michael Everson (everson@evertype.com)
Date: Sun Jan 27 2002 - 14:24:26 EST

At 10:00 -0800 2002-01-27, Mark Davis \(jtcsv\) wrote:
>Sorry, I guess not all mailers handle embedded graphics in HTML messages.

In the first place they do not all handle the, though I saw it.

In the second place, Mark, you must remember that not all of us live
in the US where a local call is free and many of you have broadband.
If you doubt this you should look at my monthly phone bill, of which
an enormous percentage is internet connection time. Metered by the
minute. Check out the IrelandOffline link on my website if you want
to know more.

Unicode list policy is to NOT send attachments to the lists. Please
post to your server and send the URLs.

Thank you.

--
Michael Everson *** Everson Typography *** http://www.evertype.com