Re: Chromatic font research

From: Tex Texin (tex@i18nguy.com)
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 12:04:28 EDT

Hi Keld,

The livelink page had a link to proceed to public areas without going
thru the password.
That is how I got to the URL to the zip I mentioned below.

So, we can access the zip on your site now without passwords? If so that
is good news. What is the URL?

It would be good if the Unicode site had a link to it.
tex