RE: UniCharacter (Re: Codes for codes for codes for... (RE: Chrom atic font research))

From: Winkler, Arnold F (Arnold.Winkler@unisys.com)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 17:18:53 EDT

Folks, WAIT A BIT.

This method, as tempting as it is, would make all text "not accessible" for
people with visual disabilities. And, as you all know, Section 508 requires
that any electronic information from the government (e.g. web site) must be
accessible to people with disabilities.

Here goes a great idea unless we find an accessible way to "display" colors
for the blind ! Assistive Technologies companies - here is your challenge
!!!

Arnold