Courtyard codes, some Private Use Area codes.

From: William Overington (WOverington@ngo.globalnet.co.uk)
Date: Thu Jul 04 2002 - 12:14:35 EDT

I have now added another document to the set of documents about courtyard
codes which I have published. Courtyard codes are located in the U+F300 to
U+F3FF range of the Private Use Area in my designation of courtyard codes.

The new document is as follows.

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~ngo/courtcho.htm

The index to the courtyard codes documents is as follows.

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~ngo/court000.htm

The index to the various documents about my code point allocations in the
Private Use Area is as follows.

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~ngo/golden.htm

The index page of the webspace is as follows.

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~ngo

Hopefully courtyard codes will find widespread usage in computing in Unicode
based systems, including use in Java strings in DVB-MHP (Digital Video
Broadcasting - Multimedia Home Platform) programs and also in the supporting
text files for such Java programs where they will hopefully have a role in
the programming of multimedia presentations for broadcasting around the
world.

William Overington