Re: library for identifying equivalent sequences

From: Mark Davis (mark.davis@jtcsv.com)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 01:57:19 EDT

We do have that in ICU 2.2. It is not a public interface (meaning that we
will likely change the API before we make it public), but it is accessible
if you want to test with it for now.

It is part of what we use to optimize our internal processing by producing
the canonical closure of a dataset. See
http://oss.software.ibm.com/icu/docs/papers/normalization_iuc21.ppt for more
information.

Mark