Re: Tildes on vowels

From: Tex Texin (tex@i18nguy.com)
Date: Sun Aug 11 2002 - 15:33:00 EDT

I copied Frank's html file locally and created two side by side tables,
one using Arial Unicode MS, the other with James' CODE2000.
Displaying the file on both IE 6 and NS 6.2, shows that IE has a problem
with the character, not Arial Unicode, as it displays on NS with Arial
Unicode MS font.

I also duplicated line 258 to show the difference with U+0304 and
U+0305.

I put the html file and 2 pdfs, one of IE and one of NS into a zip file.

David, feel free to modify the file to show your font. I don't have time
now to install and display it.

tex

James Kass wrote:

> Thanks, Tex.