Hcedilla? (U+1E28)

From: John Hudson (tiro@tiro.com)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 20:18:21 EDT

Can anyone enlighten me to the usage of U+1E28/U+1E29, identified and
represented in the Unicode Standard as H/h with cedilla? In particular, can
anyone confirm whether the correct glyph form for this is, in fact, the
cedilla, or if the 'comma' accent form is preferred (as it is fort various
other characters in the standard identified as 'with cedilla')?

John Hudson

Tiro Typeworks www.tiro.com
Vancouver, BC tiro@tiro.com

Language must belong to the Other -- to my linguistic community
as a whole -- before it can belong to me, so that the self comes to its
unique articulation in a medium which is always at some level
indifferent to it. - Terry Eagleton

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Mon Aug 12 2002 - 18:20:20 EDT